Fujitsu Extends 2 in 1 Tablet Line-up with 11.6-inch STYLISTIC Q665 with All-Encompassing Performance and Mobility
LONDON, July 13, 2015 – Fujitsu is further expanding its line-up in the fast-growing 2 in 1 tablet segment, with a new Intel® Core™ M based STYLISTIC Q tablet. The new 11.6-inch (29.5 cm) Fujitsu Tablet STYLISTIC Q665 is based on a fanless, thin and light design and is targeted at users who are looking for a balance of performance and mobility in a 2 in 1 device.
Eligible for free Windows 10 upgrade when it becomes available on July 29, the STYLISTIC Q665 is yet another addition to the successful line-up of Fujitsu mobile devices and shows the company’s strong commitment to the increasingly popular 2 in 1 tablet market alongside models like the 13.3-inch STYLISTIC Q775 and the smaller 10.1-inch STYLISTIC Q555. Users increasingly appreciate the convenience of adopting 2 in 1 devices as an all-around, no compromise alternative to using a tablet and a separate notebook. When working at shared desks, users can benefit from Fujitsu’s common cradle, which ensures device docking compatibility across the 2 in 1 model range, covering three different form factors and a vast number of use cases.
All three models have a user-centric, thin and light design and are packed with features that deliver the endurance and flexibility needed by professionals, such as a full-day battery life, a toughened anti-glare display that supports pen and touch, an attachable keyboard, a docking cradle and options for 4G/LTE connectivity and enterprise security.
The new STYLISTIC Q665 is a highly-competitive device for users who require enhanced Ultrabook Intel Core performance from a tablet, combined with a display size that balances mobility and ergonomic needs, without compromising on flexibility of use – with the noiseless STYLISTIC suitable for even the most quiet of environments.
Pricing and availability
The Fujitsu Tablet STYLISTIC Q665 is globally available from Fujitsu resellers, Fujitsu direct sales and online. Prices vary by configuration.
UK pricing starts from £749 RRP ex VAT.
FUJITSU Tablet STYLISTIC Q665 features in detail:
· A fan-less design provides truly noiseless experience in a thin and light package
· Attachable keyboard transforms tablet into an Ultrabook™, touch and pen input
· Toughened glass protects the 11.6-inch (29.5 cm ) anti-glare Full HD display
· Attachable keyboard, touch and pen input
· Full-day battery runtime with fast charge functionality
· Optional 4G/LTE, combined with GPS
· Enterprise-grade security via the optional embedded SmartCard reader, NFC, TPM and encrypted drives
· Shared common cradle with STYLISTIC Q775 and Q555
· Eligible for free Windows 10 upgrade, beginning on July 29
All client computing devices from Fujitsu’s current portfolio are eligible for a free upgrade to Windows 10. For more details on the upgrade offer and how to reserve your upgrade please refer to http://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/windows/windows-10-upgrade
· More about the Fujitsu Tablet STYLISTIC Q665: http://www.fujitsu.com/fts/products/computing/pc/tablets/stylistic-q665/index.html
- Read the Fujitsu blog: http://blog.ts.fujitsu.com
- Follow Fujitsu on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/Fujitsu_Global
- Follow us on LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/fujitsu
- Find Fujitsu on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/FujitsuICT
- Fujitsu pictures and media server: http://mediaportal.ts.fujitsu.com/pages/portal.php
- For regular news updates, bookmark the Fujitsu newsroom: http://ts.fujitsu.com/ps2/nr/index.aspx
Fujitsu is the leading Japanese information and communication technology (ICT) company, offering a full range of technology products, solutions, and services. Approximately 159,000 Fujitsu people support customers in more than 100 countries. We use our experience and the power of ICT to shape the future of society with our customers. Fujitsu Limited (TSE: 6702) reported consolidated revenues of 4.8 trillion yen (US$40 billion) for the fiscal year ended March 31, 2015. For more information, please see http://www.fujitsu.com.
About Fujitsu UK & Ireland
Fujitsu UK & Ireland is a leading IT systems, services and products company employing 12,000 people with an annual revenue of £1.67 billion. Additionally, Fujitsu’s other operations in the UK bring its total employee numbers to over 14,000 and its total revenues to £1.8 billion. Its business is in enabling its customers to realise their objectives by exploiting information technology through its integrated product and service portfolio. This includes consulting, applications, systems integration, managed services and product for customers in the private and public sectors including retail, financial services, telecoms, government, defence and consumer sectors. For more information, please see: http://uk.fujitsu.com