Theme: How will AI impact business and society?
In less than a decade, artificial intelligence (AI) has moved from a largely arcane academic pursuit into the mainstream of business and society. Few things as momentous have happened so quickly; even in these early days, AI’s unparalleled capabilities at finding patterns and predicting outcomes are remaking everything from medicine to the image quality on your smartphone.
It’s an impressive accomplishment, but with a cost. With all the hope and hype around AI, at times it is hard to think clearly about what AI really is doing and what that means for you, your business, and for society. There are rich tools available to any size business — it’s time to think about how to use them.
Contributors [Name Order]
- Asheesh Mehra, Co-Founder & Group CEO, AntWorks
- Ash Munshi, CEO, Pepperdata
- Javier Ferrer, CEO, WITRAC
- Nikolas Kairinos, CEO & co-founder, Fountech & Prospex
- Pierre Hagendorf, CEO, Softil
- René Boidron, CEO, Kameleoon
- Remy Cricco, Chairman, SIMalliance
- Sarah Porter, CEO & Founder, Inspired Minds
- Sebastien Codeville, CEO, KaiOS Technologies
- Will Hayes, CEO, Lucidworks
|Contribution and Breakdowns
|Total copies: 26,635|
|Fortune 1,000 companies||7,000|
|Head of state, Ministers…|
|Regional top 100 ICT companies by sales turnover||10,000|
|Regional chairman, CEO…|