Gorilla Partners with Apple Reseller Jigsaw24 to Exclusively Launch Enterprise TV in United Kingdom
TAIPEI, Aug. 19, 2013 – Gorilla Technology Group has launched video delivery platform Enterprise TV in the United Kingdom as part of an exclusive partnership with the UK’s leading reseller of Apple products, Jigsaw24.
Gorilla Enterprise TV offers a unified platform for managing and delivering video-based “enterprise media” including corporate information, training, and marketing content, akin to that offered by UK broadcasters’ video-on-demand services. The system includes a web portal or mobile app for accessing content as a viewer, as well as a backend administration system for managing content, channels, and accounts.
Allowing the creation of up to 24 TV-like channels of video and audio content, Enterprise TV provides two methods of delivery: “video-on-demand” (VOD) and scheduled TV. Content is accessed by a viewer using a web portal or a mobile app for iOS or Android devices. Enterprise TV also delivers content to public displays like digital signage.
“We see Enterprise TV solving some of the conflicting concerns that enterprises have for the sharing and control of video-based information,” said Martin Balaam, The Big Cheese at Jigsaw24. “YouTube might be okay for posting advertising content, but most organizations don’t want to publish internal training material to such an open channel. Enterprise TV offers the perfect balance between the need for control and the desire for an easy-to-use global distribution platform.”
Targeting organizations that are already heavy users of video for communicating to their staff and customers, Jigsaw24 offers Enterprise TV as an enterprise solution including connected devices and support services. Customers may even have Enterprise TV re-branded to match the look and feel of their corporate identity.
“Enterprise TV meets the needs of today’s highly mobile workforces for anytime anywhere communication, which is especially prevalent among many of Jigsaw24’s customers,” said Dr Spincer Koh, CEO of Gorilla Technology Group. “Based on our experience in other markets, we are very confident of the value of Enterprise TV to organizations in the UK.”
Built on Gorilla’s “IP narrowcasting” technology for delivering content over the internet or 3G networks, Enterprise TV offers an all-in-one content management system, including:
- Content Management features for uploading video, audio and PowerPoint files, incorporating streaming video links and RSS feeds
- Channel Management features for creating VOD and Scheduled TV channels
- Program Management features for packaging various content files into TV-style programs
- Account Management features for managing viewer groups and different levels of administration rights, as well as assigning TV “subscribers” to different interest groups and allocating access to different channels
- Statistics Management features for reporting on the popularity of content and the methods of accessing content by web or mobile device
- Device Management features for managing the delivery of channels to specific devices including web browsers, mobile phones and signage displays
- Optional Education Server module for adding course management features for internal training
- Optional Communication Server module for adding two-way video-based communication
- Optional cloud-based services enabling the scaling of Enterprise TV to large numbers of concurrent viewers.
Jigsaw24 is the most magical IT company, providing Insanely Great creative technology solutions and services for more than 25,000 enlightened customers, including large businesses, creative professionals, media companies, education institutions and prosumers. With over 20 years’ experience, our incredible team has gained Apple’s highest customer satisfaction levels and more accreditations than you can shake an iPad at.
Jigsaw24 Media Contact:
- General Manager, Marketing: Nikki Ratcliffe Nikki.Ratcliffe@Jigsaw24.com
With over 10 years’ experience in developing digital content technology, Gorilla offers a range of robust products and customized workflow solutions for the broadcast and media industries; intelligent video surveillance solutions featuring analytics for enterprise business surveillance; content delivery and communication solutions for mobile business; and network intelligence and forensics for telecommunications and web service industries.
Scalable modules built on an open architecture ensure streamlined workflows for the capture, analysis, archiving, storage, repurposing, production, and distribution of valuable unstructured assets, whether video, audio, or other forms of content.
Official Gorilla Technology website: http://www.gorilla-technology.com
Gorilla Media, Partner Program and Sales Contacts:
- Media and events: Ivette Huang email@example.com
- Partner Programs: Stuart Hill firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sales APAC: email@example.com
- Sales China: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sales Middle East: email@example.com
- Sales Europe: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sales North America: email@example.com
- Sales South America: firstname.lastname@example.org