Huawei Promotes Open Innovation and Win-win Collaborations at CeBIT 2015
– Building a Better Connected World with Innovative ICT
HANOVER, Germany, March 16, 2015 – Huawei showcased its latest innovations at CeBIT, the world’s largest ICT trade fair taking place from March 16 to 20, 2015. With the theme of “Innovative ICT to Build a Better Connected World”, Huawei will participate in various activities around the event including keynote speeches and panel discussions with partners and other industry peers. It will also host a press conference, its CIO forum, and signing ceremonies with customers and partners. Huawei’s booth is located at B30 of Hall 2 and a dedicated exhibition zone is available at China’s central pavilion in Hall 6.
This year, the theme at CeBIT 2015 is d!conomy, which focused on digital transformation. As one of the key hot topics of this year’s CeBIT, Industry 4.0 is a high-tech strategy proposed by the German Government to promote the development of digital technology infrastructure and economic growth. In line with the event’s focus, Mr. Yan Lida, President of the Enterprise Business Group, Huawei, delivered a keynote speech themed “ICT Enables New Industrial Revolution”. He said, “The development of innovative technologies including mobile broadband, software-defined network (SDN), cloud computing, big data and the Internet of Things is transforming traditional industries, triggering the fourth industrial revolution. Industry 4.0 requires new ICT infrastructure based on smarter and better connected industry networks. Huawei, with 20 years of experience in the ICT industry has enabled us to accumulate an advantage in technology and innovation, positioning us as one the best ICT partners for the fourth industrial revolution through innovations and open collaborations.”
Building a Better Connected World with Open Innovation
- Huawei demonstrates open innovation by launching six key products and seven key solutionsHuawei will showcase six key products and seven key solutions for Governments and the transportation, energy and finance industries around the world, bolstering its portfolio as a one-stop ICT solution provider.
- The six key products include: S12700 Agile Switches, CloudEngine 12800 Data Center Switches, NetEngine 40E Core Router, Fusion Server 9032, OceanStor 18800 and OceanStor 9000.
- The seven key solutions include: Smart City Solution, OmniMedia Solution, Agile Network Solution, Service-Driven Distributed Cloud Data Center (SD-DC2), Agile Collaboration Solution, Industrial Interconnection Solution, and Enterprise ICT Services.The solutions will be showcased throughout the exhibition at Huawei’s booth in Hall 2.
- Four Innovative Solutions Launched at Huawei’s Press ConferenceMr. Ryan Ding, Executive Director and President of Products and Solutions, Huawei, will deliver a keynote speech themed “Open Innovation to Build a Better Connected World” at Huawei’s press conference on March 17, 2015. Huawei will showcase four ICT solutions including its eLTE Broadband Trunking Solution, Agile WAN Solution, OceanStor 9000 and Next Generation Anti-DDoS Solution. These solutions help vertical industries build smart cities, smart grids, OmniMedia capabilities, and omni-channel finance services.
Date: March 17, 2015
Location: Room 004/005 NORD-LB Forum (Near Hall 17)
- Signing a Series of Significant Partnership Agreements Huawei will showcase joint innovative ICT solutions at CeBIT with 35 partners, ranging from strategic partners including SAP and Accenture to solution partners including Hexagon, IBM, Sobey and Honeywell; telecommunications operator partners including Vodafone and Deutsche Telekom; and channel partners including Blue-consult, COMNET, WOHLER and ARROW. Huawei will also sign a series of partnership agreements with other significant partners at CeBIT on areas such as Industry 4.0, IT infrastructure, cloud computing, and channel cooperation, among others.
- Signing Project Contracts with Significant Customers, Striving to Become the Best Innovative ICT Partners for Vertical Industry Customers Through Win-win CollaborationsHuawei has made significant progress in the European market as a globalized local company in Europe. In line with the Business-Driven Innovative ICT (BDII) approach, Huawei is committed to being the best innovative ICT partner for vertical industries by working on joint innovations and win-win collaborations with its customers and partners. At CeBIT, it will sign a number of project contracts with significant customers in the areas of smart city, smart stadiums and Internet Service Providers (ISPs).
- Huawei CIO Forum to Promote Business-Driven Innovative ICT for Building a Better Connected WorldHuawei will host its CIO forum themed “Business-Driven Innovative ICT, Building a Better Connected World” during the afternoon of March 17. The event will provide a platform for globally recognized CIOs and industry peers to discuss and share insights on the new opportunities brought about by industrial innovative transformation.
Date: March 17, 2015
Location: Room 004/005 NORD-LB Forum (Near Hall 17)
In 2014, Huawei achieved steady growth in the global market. In the area of smart cities, Huawei’s Safe City Solution has been widely deployed in more than 100 cities worldwide to date. In the transportation sector, Huawei’s Digital Railway Solution covers a total of 87,000 kilometers of railway tracks globally, the equivalent of two loops around the earth. In energy, Huawei serves 14 of the world’s 20 largest energy companies, covering more than 100,000 substations and 38,000 kilometers of oil and gas pipelines. In the financial services industry, Huawei’s Omni-Channel Banking Solution has been deployed in more than 300 financial services organizations around the world, including Standard Chartered and Hang Seng Bank of Hong Kong, and Sberbank of Russia, the largest commercial bank in the country. In the Internet, education and media areas, Huawei has been providing ICT infrastructure to a number of key industry players. In addition, it has cooperated with more than 20 of the world’s leading operators including Vodafone’s Global Enterprise Department, Deutsche Telekom and British Telecom’s Global Business Department, to provide ICT services to enterprise customers.
For more information on Huawei’s participation around CeBIT 2015, please visit http://enterprise.huawei.com/topic/2015Cebit/
Huawei is a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider. Our aim is to enrich life and improve efficiency through a better connected world, acting as a responsible corporate citizen, innovative enabler for the information society, and collaborative contributor to the industry. Driven by customer-centric innovation and open partnerships, Huawei has established an end-to-end ICT solutions portfolio that gives customers competitive advantages in telecom and enterprise networks, devices and cloud computing. Huawei’s 170,000 employees worldwide are committed to creating maximum value for telecom operators, enterprises and consumers. Our innovative ICT solutions, products and services are used in more than 170 countries and regions, serving over one-third of the world’s population. Founded in 1987, Huawei is a private company fully owned by its employees.
For more information, please visit Huawei online at www.huawei.com or follow us on: