Huawei Showcases Diverse Application Potential of its eLTE Solution at Critical Communication World (CCW) 2015
Barcelona, Spain, May 22, 2015 Huawei showcased the diverse application potential of its innovative Huawei eLTE Solution at Critical Communication World Congress (CCW) 2015 in Barcelona. With an exhibition space of more than 300 square meters, Huawei demonstrated the application potential of its Huawei eLTE Solution in six specific areas including: rapid deployment, safe city, digital traffic, electric power, eLTE industry alliance achievements, and eLTE industry cooperation.
“As the world’s leading global event for critical communications solutions, CCW is the ideal platform for Huawei to showcase its Huawei eLTE Solution which has effectively helped governments and enterprises around the world improve their operational efficiency and security,” said David Xu, General Manager, Enterprise Wireless Product Line, Huawei, “The effectiveness of the Huawei eLTE Solution is the result of both its advanced features, which include integrated command and visual scheduling, as well as its superior reliability and ability to adapt to harsh environments.”
Huawei’s Exhibition at CCW 2015
Through various on-site demonstrations, presentations, and briefings, Huawei will help customers and visitors to CCW 2015 further their understanding of the practical applications and achievements of eLTE technology, specifically related to openness and establishing a strong cooperative relationship with eLTE Industry Alliance partners. Huawei will organize its exhibition around six themes including:
· eLTE Safe City Exhibition: Visitors will be introduced to services including eLTE terminal trunking dispatching, mobile video surveillance and backhaul, GIS-based visual CAD integrated command platform (GIS positioning and video capturing), and integrated wired and wireless monitoring (IVS interworking, telepresence-based converged video meeting, and interworking with IP phones and phones for public network services).
· eLTE Digital Traffic Experience: Visitors will learn about the challenges in integrating the control systems of various city transportation networks (including those for railways, harbors and airports) into a single visualized platform. The area will also highlight case studies on terminals customized for rail transportation, and the range of services involved in the urban rail transit field from communications-based train control (CBTC) and passenger information system (PIS) to trunking dispatch and closed-circuit television (CCTV) carried by a single network.
· eLTE Energy Experience: Visitors will learn how eLTE is applied to energy industries, such as remote meter reading in the electric power industry as well as remote data collection and trunking dispatching in the oil and gas industry. A high-performance eLTE network can provide wide coverage, low delay, high QoS, and high uplink bandwidth to customers from the energy industries.
· eLTE Rapid Experience: Visitors can learn more about rapid deployment, which meets emergency communication requirements in scenarios such as VIP safety protection and field inspection, and solves communication problems on isolated islands.
· eLTE Industry Alliance Achievements: Visitors will explore how PCIE module-based industrial broadband multimedia terminals meet requirements in different scenarios and how industry applications are developed based on eSDK, adapting to customer services, meeting international standards and industry consolidation, and seeking new development.
· eLTE Industry Cooperation Exhibition: This area will showcase how in supporting the needs of industry customers in becoming 4G/4.5G technology powered, Huawei is working with industry partners to develop a visualized eLTE broadband trunking solution for key communications across the entire industry, helping government and enterprise customers continuously improve operation efficiency and security. For example, eSDK is an open platform for developers which provides flexible and easy-to-use development tools as well as multi-channel development support services, inspiring developers as well as helping them focus on scheme innovation and simplifying implementation.
Since 2010, Huawei has received approval from the 3GPCC for a total of 665 core LTE standard proposals, accounting for 25% of all approved proposals and resulting in Huawei’s first place ranking in this area within the industry. In February 2015, the LTE broadband trunking B-TrunC formulated by China was officially accepted by the International Telecommunication Union as the first international standard of its kind for Public Protection and Disaster Relief. Since then, Huawei has continued to make major contributions to the standardization of LTE broadband trunking B-TrunC. In March 2015, Huawei’s eLTE solution won the 2015 Best Integration of Future Broadband with TETRA Award issued by TETRA and the Critical Communications Association TCCA, the highest honor in the trunking market.
CCW 2015, which has been held from May 19-21, marks the third consecutive year Huawei has participated in the world’s leading trade event for critical communication solutions which attracts industry experts and customers from more than 100 countries. Huawei’s exhibition booth was located at A501 in Pavilion 8. To learn more about Huawei at CCW 2015, please visit: http://enterprise.huawei.com/topic/ccw2015/index.html.
Huawei is a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider. Our aim is to build a better connected world, acting as a responsible corporate citizen, innovative enabler for the information society, and collaborative contributor to the industry. Driven by customer-centric innovation and open partnerships, Huawei has established an end-to-end ICT solutions portfolio that gives customers competitive advantages in telecom and enterprise networks, devices and cloud computing. Huawei’s 170,000 employees worldwide are committed to creating maximum value for telecom operators, enterprises and consumers. Our innovative ICT solutions, products and services are used in more than 170 countries and regions, serving over one-third of the world’s population. Founded in 1987, Huawei is a private company fully owned by its employees.
For more information, please visit Huawei online at www.huawei.com or follow us on: