IGT’s Da Vinci Diamonds and Cleopatra now on Virgin Mobile Casino
– Deal marks the first offering of IGT’s remote game server (rgs)
LAS VEGAS, Aug. 9, 2012 /PRNewswire/ — International Game Technology (NYSE: IGT), the global leader in driving technology innovations in the gaming industry, today announced that Virgin Mobile Casino has launched the IGT remote game server on their mobile devices.
The initial offering includes top IGT mobile games Da Vinci Diamonds® and Cleopatra®, with more games slated to be released soon via the IGT Remote Game Server. Titles set to appear by the end of this year, include Elvis® A Little More Action®, Kitty Glitter®, Wolf Run® and Cats®.
“Introducing our new rgs mobile casino games to the Virgin Mobile Casino audience will allow for IGT’s leading content to be enjoyed by an even wider range of players,” said Robert Melendres, IGT executive vice president of emerging businesses. “Mobile rgs expands our distribution capabilities, and mobile casino games are a key future driver of our interactive product.”
IGT plans to release approximately 20 new games per year via the mobile rgs.
“When we launched Virgin Mobile Casino we stated that our intention was to introduce additional content suppliers into our mobile casino in a similar fashion to our internet offering, which provides a variety of games from a number of developers,” said Simon Burridge, CEO of Virgin Games. “By introducing a brand new software partner, we are moving a step closer towards our goal. For many people nowadays the mobile phone is the primary platform for entertainment, so it is therefore crucial that we continue to introduce new content to create a mobile site that allows players to experience the entertainment they get from Virgin Mobile Casino while they are on the move.”
Mobile users can access Virgin Mobile Casino at: http://m.virgingames.com/ from their iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, Google Android handsets, Blackberry, Windows phone and most smartphones and tablet devices.
- Like us on Facebook
- Follow us on Twitter
- View IGT’s YouTube Channel
- Check out our other games and systems
International Game Technology (NYSE: IGT) is a global leader in casino gaming entertainment and continues to transform the industry by translating casino player experiences to social, mobile and interactive environments for regulated markets around the world. IGT’s recent acquisition of Double Down Interactive provides engaging casino style entertainment to more than 5 million players monthly. More information about IGT is available at www.IGT.com or connect with IGT at @IGTNews or www.facebook.com/IGT.
About Virgin Games:
Virgin Games (www.virgingames.com) launched in June 2004 and has quickly established itself as one of the leading gaming websites in the UK. Virgin Games comprises four distinct offerings:
- Virgin Casino, offers content from a range of games suppliers including Microgaming, Cryptologic, Freemantle and Ash Gaming, bringing consumers classic casino games like Blackjack and Roulette, as well as great feature slots like Monopoly, Rubik’s, X-Factor and the highly popular MegaJackpots progressive games.
- Virgin Poker, part of the Boss Media network, offers a huge array of games and content for beginners through to experienced pros – as well as the most generous loyalty scheme in the industry.
- Virgin Bingo, part of the Virtue Fusion network, offers cash prizes worth thousands of pounds in the progressive jackpots, as well as Virgin prize bingo and a range of unique Virgin Games bingo games.
- Virgin Mobile Casino, is integrated into the Company’s bespoke built gaming platform. The mobile site encapsulates the experience and entertainment from Virgin Casino and delivers it to players while they’re on the move.