Information concerning the availability of all the explanatory documentation to the Shareholders’ Meeting to be held on May 26, 2015
Paris, April 03, 2015
Alcatel-Lucent (Euronext Paris et NYSE : ALU) informs its shareholders that the combined shareholders’ Meeting will be held on Wednesday, May 26, 2015 at 2:30PM (Paris time) at the Palais des Congrès, 2 Place de la Porte Maillot – 75017 Paris, France.
The notice of meeting (avis de convocation) including the agenda and the draft of all resolutions was published on April 1, 2015 in the French official bulletin of legal notices (BALO).
The notice also explains how to participate and vote at this meeting.
Documents relating to this Shareholders’ meeting are available in the “Investors and Shareholders / Annual General Meeting 2015” section of the Alcatel-Lucent’s website (www.alcatel-lucent.com) and in particular, the report of the Board of directors on resolutions.
Other documents and information according to articles R. 225-73, R. 225-81 and R. 225-83 of the French Commercial Code are available for the shareholders under legal and regulatory conditions.
Shareholders will be asked in particular to:
- appoint, as Director, Mrs. Sylvia Summers, for 3 years;
- renew the appointment as Director of Mssrs. Stuart E. Eizenstat, Louis R. Hughes and Olivier Piou for 3 years;
- appoint, as Board Observer, Mr. Laurent du Mouza, employee and member of the Alcatel-Lucent mutual fund, according to the By-laws of the Company, for 3 years;
- give a favorable opinion on the components of the compensation to Mr. Michel Combes, Chief Executive Officer and to Mr. Philippe Camus, Chairman of the Board of Directors (Say on pay);
- renew all financial delegations and the authorization to allot performance shares;
- to amend the Article 21 of the Company’s by-laws in order to comply with the new provisions of Article R. 225-85 of the French Commercial Code.
ABOUT ALCATEL-LUCENT (EURONEXT PARIS AND NYSE: ALU)
Alcatel-Lucent is the leading IP networking, ultra-broadband access and cloud technology specialist. We are dedicated to making global communications more innovative, sustainable and accessible for people, businesses and governments worldwide. Our mission is to invent and deliver trusted networks to help our customers unleash their value. Every success has its network.
For more information, visit Alcatel-Lucent on: http://www.alcatel-lucent.com, read the latest posts on the Alcatel-Lucent blog and follow the Company on Twitter: @Alcatel_Lucent.