We are delighted to announce that we are supporting Eurasia Com2013, taking place at the Swissôtel, The Bosphorus, in Istanbul, Turkey from 26-27 March 2013.
Informa Telecoms & Media is offering regional operators and regulators a Free* ticket (conditions apply) and 15% discount off the conference pass for all other companies. To register, emailSubuola.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Eurasia Com is the region’s leading digital event and attracts over 450+ telecommunications professionals to network and do business. Hear from 40+ visionary speakersdelivering you the latest business knowledge, co-located with an exhibition featuring world class vendors showcasing the technology of tomorrow.
The conference will focus on the following areas: – Digital Eurasia – Transforming Networks – Connecting Eurasia – Customer Experience Management – Serving the Enterprise – Digital Services – M2M Services – APPGIG
– Register nowhere – Download the conference agenda here – Interested in Sponsoring or exhibiting, click here
Eurasia Com is Sponsored by:
Share strategies with Digital and Telco leaders of the industry including:
OPERATORS & ISPS
– Rob Shardlow, Group Sales & Business Development Director, Virgin Mobile CEE – Oleg Raspopov, Vice President, Head of Business Unit Foreign Subsidiaries, MTS – Dmitry Kromskiy, Head of the CIS Business Unit, Vimpelcom – Mustafa Kiral, Vice President, Altimo – Cenk Bayrakdar, Chief New Technology Business Officer,Turkcell – Yorgos Ioannidis, Chairman, Azerfon – Yusuf Kirac, Network Director, TurkTelekom – Batyrbek Djumabekov, CTO, MegaCom,Kyrgyzstan – Meryem Yildiz, Group CRM Manager, TeliaSonera Eurasia – Marc Zirka, Head of Corporate Strategy, Bakcell, Azerbaijan – Murat Gurkas, Director, Mobile Marketing Directorate,Albtelecom & Eagle Mobile – Azat Bazarkulov, CEO, MegaCom, Kyrgyzstan – Jürgen Hase, Vice President M2M Competence Center, Deutsche Telekom AG – Mehmet Celebiler, Chairman, Turknet
OTT, CONTENT & APPS
– Onur Cekmegil, Director Mobile and Business Development, MyNet, Turkey – Abdul Vakhed Niyazov, Chairman, SalamWorld – Dmitry Mineev, Chief Content Officer and Head of Business Development, Nemo Telecom Ltd, Russia – Özcan Ermiş, CEO, KVK – Eftal Gezer, Co-Founder, Baba Girişim
– Sedat Kilic, Industry Leader for Telco and Retail Industries, Google
– Kemal Huseinović, Director General, Communications Regulatory Agency of Bosnia and Hercegovina
To see the full speaker line up and conference programme – download the conference agenda here
Secure your delegate pass today!
A ticket to Eurasia Com will ensure you meet and do business with your key prospects, customers and suppliers.
– Regional Operators and Regulators –Free* (conditions apply – Limited Spaces Avaialble) – Regional Non Operators –€799 – International Operators* and Regulators – €799 – International Non Operators –€1799 – APPGIG for Eurasian APP Developers (Conditions apply) – Free