Kwebbl has certified Panasonic’s SIP and PBX range for use with its unified cloud communication platform to offer customers an integrated, high quality telephony solution.
The partnership further enhances the usability and connectivity of Panasonic’s communication equipment, which can be easily integrated with Kwebbl’s hosted telephony service platform to offer a flexible and efficient business communications solution.
Certified products include Panasonic’s complete range of KX-HDV desk phones, with features such as multiway video communication (KX-HDV430); and the complete series of TGP cordless handsets, which allow up to 8 DECT handsets and 8 simultaneous calls (KX-TGP600).
In addition, Panasonic has certified its NS and NSX smart hybrid PBX communication servers for use with Kwebbl SIP Trunk services to provide a seamless integration. This certification provides confidence to resellers, system integrators and end-customers alike that the solution can be simply and efficiently deployed and maintained.
Ab Trik, CEO and Co-Owner of Kwebbl said, “With this certification, we can offer Panasonic clients all the advantages of the latest cloud and telecommunications technologies. For end–users, this means a more intuitive and improved user experience and for IT and telecom resellers it delivers a simple to deploy multi-tenant architecture. We are glad that Panasonic, a manufacturer and distributor of high-class communications equipment, has agreed to partner with Kwebbl.”
“Panasonic’s latest partnership with Kwebbl showcases our on-going innovation to provide quick and easy communication solutions,” added Raphael Studer, European Business Development Manager for Panasonic Business Communication Solutions. “With the integration of Kwebbl’s cloud platform, our customers will be impressed to see how the latest telephony networks can be quickly and easily deployed, with a high standard of connectivity.”
Panasonic’s SIP and PBX range, alongside Kwebbl’s cloud communications platform, are currently available for purchase in the Netherlands and Belgium, with expansion to other European markets expected in Winter 2019.
About Panasonic System Communications Company Europe (PSCEU)
Our quest is to make technology work invisibly together and free businesses to succeed. We believe technology
should just work. That businesses will succeed if they can simply focus on their customers, in the knowledge that all
the technologies delivering their capabilities work together. That is why we are dedicated to developing products and
solutions that are so integrated with our customer’s way of working, that they are almost invisible – the workhorse in
the background that powers business success.
PSCEU is made up of six product categories:
Broadcast & ProAV gives you the freedom to tell the story with its high quality products and solutions, which ensure smooth operation and excellent cost-performance across a range of remote cameras, switchers, studio cameras and ENG P2HD. The cinema camera range of VariCam models and the EVA1 are capable of true 4K and High Dynamic Range (HDR) making them the ideal solution for cinema, television, documentary and live event production.
- Communication Solutions offers world leading telephony systems, SIP terminal devices and professional ‘network’ scanners giving you the freedom to focus on the communication and not the connection.
- Mobile Solutions Business Division helps mobile workers improve productivity with its range of Toughbook rugged notebooks, business tablets, handhelds and electronic point of sales (EPOS) systems. As European market leaders, Panasonic had a 48% revenue share of sales of rugged and durable notebooks and tablets in 2018 (VDC Research, March 2019).
- Industrial Medical Vision manufactures applications for various segments such as medical, life science, ProAV or industrial. The product portfolio includes complete and OEM camera systems, providing the freedom to see what can’t be seen.
- Security Solutions, built on a heritage of providing evidential quality CCTV footage. Delivering the highest image quality in all environmental conditions using our highly reliable, advanced technology cameras and image recording systems, giving you the freedom to feel secure.
- Visual System Solutions offers the widest range of professional displays and projectors and allows Audio Visual professionals the freedom to create. It leads the European high brightness projector market with a 39% market revenue share (Futuresource >5klm FY17 Q3, excl. 4K & digital cinema).
Panasonic Corporation is a worldwide leader in the development of diverse electronics technologies and solutions for customers in the consumer electronics, housing, automotive, and B2B businesses. The company, which celebrated its 100th anniversary in 2018, has expanded globally and now operates 582 subsidiaries and 87 associated companies worldwide, recording consolidated net sales of Euro 62.5 billion for the year ended March 31, 2019. Committed to pursuing new value through innovation across divisional lines, the company uses its technologies to create a better life and a better world for its customers. To learn more about Panasonic: https://www.panasonic.com/global.