New 3G WAN MC65 enterprise mobile computer maximizes field productivity while helping to streamline and error-proof processes
SCHAUMBURG, Ill., Sept 21, 2010 /PRNewswire via COMTEX News Network/ — The Motorola Solutions business of Motorola, Inc. (NYSE: MOT) today announced the MC65 – one of the industry’s toughest, most flexible enterprise mobile computers. Motorola’s newest and most rugged enterprise mobile computer empowers enterprise task workers in tough, scan-intensive environments to get their jobs done right – at the point of activity – with instant access to business-critical applications and information.
- The MC65 redefines productivity for mobile workers who need a rugged device and have multiple tasks to achieve in a limited timeframe. With best-in-class application performance coupled with ubiquitous mobile broadband connectivity, the MC65 provides users with the tools needed to access and capture information on site, quickly and easily.
- As the newest addition to Motorola’s mobile computing portfolio, the MC65 provides true worldwide communications via MAX FlexWAN – software-configurable, dual 3.5G WAN for both GSM HSPA and CDMA EVDO RevA network support.
- Leveraging the innovative features and functionality recently introduced in the ground-breaking ES400, the MC65 can initially be deployed and later re-deployed on virtually any network, anywhere in the world, making purchasing and device management easy – and maximizing return on investment.
- The MC65 includes the unique Motorola Enterprise User Interface (MEUI), which provides users with a customizable business-class interface to access everything they need to do their jobs – business applications, data capture, conference-call functions, email and text messages.
- Motorola’s most rugged enterprise mobile computer combines a sleek form factor with advanced performance to enable task workers in rigorous work environments, such as field service, field sales, DSD route accounting, transportation/distribution and government and public safety to collect data and access business-critical applications and back-end systems on the spot – ultimately streamlining processes and increasing competitive advantage.
Girish Rishi, vice president and general manager of mobile computing, Motorola Solutions:
“Motorola’s new MC65 delivers true business value to mobile task workers – with on-the-spot access to the information they need most. Leveraging the field-proven, rugged form factor of the category-leading MC55 series and including features such as dual 3.5G WAN, integrated GPS and superior advanced data-capture capabilities, the MC65 helps enterprise task workers such as equipment inspectors, repair technicians and couriers make the most out of every minute in the field.”
Product Information: www.motorola.com/mc65
Motorola is known around the world for innovation in communications and is focused on advancing the way the world connects. From broadband communications infrastructure, enterprise mobility and public safety solutions to mobile and wireline digital communication devices that provide compelling experiences, Motorola is leading the next wave of innovations that enable people, enterprises and governments to be more connected and more mobile. Motorola (NYSE: MOT) had sales of US $22 billion in 2009. For more information, please visit www.motorola.com.