MVNOs World Congress
11-14 April 2016
NH Grand Hotel Krasnapolsky
We are 4 weeks away from the largest event for our MVNOs community in 2016 – the 15th MVNOs World Congress. If you are already booked to attend this event take a look below for the latest event updates. If you haven’t yet decided if you are coming then take a look at some of the reasons you don’t want to miss out on the MVNOs event of the year and register here.
The event brochure has been updated today with new speakers, topics, and features. Download now to get the most recent details.
Why attend in 2016
- More global case studies from Asia, North America, LATAM, Middle East & Africa
- New MVNO launches in attendance
- Business breakfast for the MVNOs Founders Club and leaders on the 13th April
- Networking Bar in the exhibition area
- More inclusive format – more networking sessions & roundtables built into the agenda
- Enhanced networking experience – more parties & MVNO and operator hosted lunch tables
- Global MVNO brand & strategy
- eSim impact on the MVNO market
- New EU roaming and network consolidation regulations
- New type of MVNOs – cloud/WiFi/data only MVNOs
Your event experience
Get a glimpse of your event experience with our new 96 Hours in Amsterdam video.
Speaking in 2016
Some of our expert speakers include:
|Christopher Tooley||Nicholas Constantinopoulos||David Glickman||Mikkel Vinter||Jason Lo|
|Nicolas Biagosch||Richard Neville||Habib Ben Lallahom||Alan Gow||Jason Hair|
Some of the MVNOs in attendance include:
AinaCom ∙ amaysim ∙ Asda Mobile ∙ BeeOne ∙ Blueface ∙ Cherry Mobile Communications ∙ China Telecom Global ∙ China Unicom Global ∙ Cierto ∙ Coriolis Telecom ∙ CubelO ∙ DIALOG telekom ∙ Entel ∙ Ergo Business Mobile ∙ Expresso Telecom Group ∙ Fenercell ∙ FirmTel ∙ FreedomPop ∙ GigSky ∙ Hansa Telecom ∙ IIJ Europe Ltd ∙ Internet Initiative Japan ∙ iSmart ∙ Jetnet ∙ JOIN Experience ∙ Kajeet ∙ Legos ∙ Limitless ∙ Lycamobile ∙ Mas Movil ∙ Microsoft ∙ Mobile Vikings ∙ Mobistar ∙ Mondial Telecom ∙ Nextel Telecom ∙ One Call ∙ Pinger ∙ PosteMobile ∙ Pride Wireless ∙ TELIN ∙ Qbocel ∙ REDtone Mobile ∙ Renna Mobile ∙ Republica Movil ∙ Simyo ∙ Slimtel ∙ Speakup BV ∙ Suop Mobile ∙ Talkmobile ∙ Teledema ∙ Tello ∙ TELMORE ∙ Tesco Mobile ∙ TextNow and Touch Mobile ∙ The Post Office ∙ Truconnect ∙ Trustpower ∙ Tuenti ∙ TuneTalk ∙ Ultra Mobile ∙ Uni tel ∙ VENTA mobile ∙ Ventocom ∙ Virgin Mobile ∙ Woolworths
Some of the Operators in attendance include:
A1 Telekom Austria AG ∙ Axiata Group Berhad ∙ BASE ∙ Deutsche Telecom ∙ Drei ∙ EE ∙ Hutchison Drei ∙ KPN Wholesale ∙ Omantel ∙ Optus ∙ Orange ∙ TDC Wholesale ∙ Tele2 ∙ Telecom Italia SPA ∙ Telefónica ∙ Telekom Slovenije ∙ Telenor Sverige ∙ Telstra Wholesale ∙ Tunisie Telecom ∙ Vodafone Group Services
Develop business partnerships with those MVNOs and operators at the largest exhibition in the world for MVNOs
See the floor plan for MVNOs World Congress and contact Rhis if you are interested in being involved.
Networking at MVNOs World Congress 2016
In addition to the exceptional content, the event will feature a week full of extended networking opportunities.
Get involved in:
- 850+ 1-2-1 meetings scheduled by VIP Relations Manager
- Speed networking
- Pre-schedule meetings via the online networking tool
- Round table and panel discussions
- Ask speakers your questions in the dedicated area in the exhibition floor – Speaker clinic
- Networking Parties
- 5th annual MVNO Awards
- MVNOs run
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact us. I look forward to meeting you in Amsterdam!
The MVNOs Team
Coffee Break Sponsor
Event Supporters and Exhibitors