Netformx®, the leader in sales enablement platforms for IT solution providers, announced today that all products and services from Check Point Software Technologies Ltd., (NASDAQ: CHKP) are now available in the Netformx KnowledgeBase™. Netformx DesignXpert®, the industry benchmark for enterprise technology solution design and proposal generation, is supported by the Netformx KnowledgeBase, the richest multi-vendor content library in the world.
Using Netformx DesignXpert, Check Point’s line of security solutions including Mobile Threat Prevention, SandBlast Zero-Day Protection, and Next-Generation Threat Prevention Gateways (physical and virtual), can now be accessed from the KnowledgeBase and incorporated into complete solution designs for the Enterprise. This enables solution providers to use a single platform – DesignXpert Platinum Edition – to add Check Point products into their multivendor designs and proposals.
- Netformx enables solution providers to reduce time-to-quote 80% and reduce implementation error rates by 99%.
- Channel partners leveraging Netformx solutions report profitability increases of over 1% and in some cases over 5%.
- The Netformx Digital Ecosystem-as-a-Service (ESaaS) enables solution providers to win more deals and successfully implement technology solutions while maximizing profitability.
- Netformx DesignXpert enables solution providers—with a single powerful tool—to create accurate multivendor proposals and validated designs and solutions that result in higher win rates and happier customers.
- Using Netformx award-winning solutions, over 2,000 customers in more than 120 countries design and sell winning multivendor solutions with reduced errors, resulting in satisfied customers and more profits.
“Check Point continues to be at the forefront of security innovation and delivers a multi-layered defense for customers to prevent the proliferation of zero-day attacks,” said Jason Min, head of corporate and business development, Check Point.” By incorporating Check Point’s cloud, mobile and threat prevention products in Netformx DesignXpert, our channel partners can quickly deliver—with simple drag and drop—unrivaled and comprehensive Check Point solutions to customers worldwide.”
“We are delighted to have Check Point’s security catalog in the Netformx KnowledgeBase,” said Pete Eggimann, Vice President of Business Development at Netformx. “As a result, our customers can easily integrate Check Point’s security products into their designs using DesignXpert to help prevent and mitigate cyberattacks and limit the data theft that often results from these threats.”
- “Transformation and digitization: the impact on enterprise sales” an article by Ittai Bareket, Netformx CEO, in Pipeline Publishing Magazine
- “Turning Sales Excellence from a ‘Black Art’ into a Science” an article by Martin Creaner in Intercomms Magazine
- Netformx Ecosystem: Gain actionable insights through automated processes, cooperating applications, and shared data, integrated across your workflow.
- Netformx DesignXpert: Create accurate proposals and validated designs and solutions that result in higher win rates and happier customers.
- Netformx Discovery: Create a baseline of your customer’s network to drive more business.
- Netformx customer case studies.
- Netformx in the News
- Connect with Netformx on Twitter and LinkedIn.
Netformx is the leader in sales enablement and profit acceleration platforms for solution providers. Netformx delivers a Digital Ecosystem-as-a-Service (ESaaS), which enables IT solution providers to design, analyze, and sell winning and implementable multivendor solutions to Enterprise customers, while operating their businesses profitably. Netformx accelerates solution provider profits by providing powerful business intelligence, actionable insights, collaboration, and automation that connect people, information, and processes. The result is increased competitiveness and productivity across the sales lifecycle.
Netformx has over 2,000 service provider, systems integrator, and technology vendor customers in more than 120 countries including ALE, AT&T, Bell Canada, British Telecom, CDW, Cisco, Dimension Data, Insight, Juniper, Optus, Orange Business Services, Sprint, and Telstra. The comprehensive Netformx KnowledgeBase™ contains client and vendor products, services, and program compliance data from vendors such as Cisco, ALE, Brocade, EMC, Juniper, Avaya, APC, Belden, Jabra, Riverbed, and now Check Point. The comprehensive, up-to-date data enable our customers to quickly create accurate designs and proposals and to maximize profitability.
More information can be found at www.Netformx.com.