Nexign Announces Annual Record 2019 Results
Saint Petersburg, Russia, 6 July 2020: Nexign (part of ICS Holding), a leading Business Support System (BSS) and Internet of Things (IoT) solutions provider for telecommunications service providers, today announced its results of 2019 fiscal year and published its official Annual Report for 2019.
- Nexign delivered $217 million in total revenue – 3% growth year-over-year (YoY)
- Revenue from new business, including international projects, reached $37 million, which is 38% more than in 2018
- Net profit reached unprecedented $92 million, an increase of 22% over 2018
“2019 was extremely successful for Nexign, due to substantial growth of new business and continuous development of Nexign’s product portfolio. We have strong positions in our target markets in Middle East and Africa, and we are also expanding to the Southeast Asian market. Meanwhile, we became a part of ICS Holding, one of the largest IT groups in Russia and CIS, which enabled us to find new opportunities for development,” said Igor Gorkov, CEO at Nexign.
- In 2019 Nexign continued to develop a large-scale project for MegaFon. With Nexign, MegaFon replaced seven billing systems with a unified BSS for convergent rating and billing to maintain high levels of availability and reliability and handle peak loads from a 76-million subscriber base.
- Nexign implemented the analytical reporting system for Rostelecom, which analyses data from inter-operator B2O (Business-to-Operator) accounts. The system makes effective use of big data technology and will enable Rostelecom to control voice traffic volumes and monitor the performance of its pricing policy.
- The implementation of the Partner Relationship Management System for Tele2 has been completed. This solution supports integration between telecom providers and partner networks, and allows Tele2 to create new models for digital partnerships in the mobile communications and other industries.
- Nexign continued to implement solutions for global customers. For example, Chinguitel (Mauritania) increased its revenues by 10% thanks to Nexign’s BSS system and Nexign Network Monetization Suite.
“We have more leverage in the market than ever before because Nexign makes business operations more efficient,” said Radi Abdalla Ali Almamoun, Chief Technical Officer at Chinguitel. “The Nexign team implemented our new billing system and migrated our subscribers in record time—just over seven months—while Nexign’s competitors said they needed up to 18 months to complete the project. Finishing faster let us improve subscriber services faster.”
In 2019 Nexign continued to develop its solutions portfolio to address critical needs of telecom operators, such as support of new business models, better user experience and faster launch of new products and services.
“Nexign has a highly competitive portfolio comprising Nexign Network Monetisation Suite, Nexign Digital BSS, and Nexign IoT Platform,” said John Abraham, Principal Analyst at Analysis Mason in the report: “Monetisation platforms: worldwide market shares”, 2018, published on 16 August 2019. “The company positions itself as a leader in creating optimally cost-efficient solutions, offering telecom operators digital products with the lowest TCO of all market vendors.”
- Nexign Digital BSS now has wider functionality in the areas of order management, process visualisation, flexible pricing, and billing in convergent networks. Also, functions to make product catalogue management more convenient were added.
- Nexign Network Monetisation Suite now includes modules for direct integration with service providers (SCEF) and managing congested networks (RCAF). Nexign Network Monetisation Suite’s balance management capabilities have made it possible to launch financial products (for example, debit and credit cards linked to personal account balances at MegaFon) and support operator service factories (for example, Rostelecom).
- Nexign IoT Platform has benefitted from an updated user-friendly graphic interface, support for the NB-IoT standard thanks to integration with the SCEF, network function virtualisation capability, and expanded fraud identification functionality based on device behaviour analysis.
In 2019 Nexign was named finalist for the TM Forum Excellence Awards, the Global Telecom Awards and the Telecoms World Awards. Nexign also scooped a prize at the 2019 RUSSOFT Awards in the “Greatest 2018 Business Growth” category.
“Nexign currently occupies a sustainable position on both the Russian and international markets. Entering 2020, we will continue to focus on growth, efficiency and simplification of the digital transformation process for our customers, helping them to cope with the challenges of 5G, eSIM and the Internet of Things monetization, – says Igor Gorkov, Nexign CEO.
Find more about the Nexign’s 2019 Annual Results here:
Nexign, a part of Intellectual Computer Systems Holding (ICS Holding) and a leading Business Support System (BSS) and Internet of Things (IoT) solutions provider, has been delivering pragmatic, value-driven, high-performance product solutions since 1992. As communications service providers become digital service providers, Nexign accelerates their transformation through engineering excellence and agile products and services that facilitate revenue-stream diversification. Nexign takes pride in its partner-centric approach to working with customers. For more than 28 years, the company has delivered on its promise of unlocking value in the short-term while ensuring customers’ investments are future-proof and support long-term growth.
Headquartered in St. Petersburg, Nexign employs 1,800 people in offices through Russia, the Commonwealth of Independent States, the Middle East, Africa and Southeast Asia. The company has delivered more than 120 projects across 16 countries and had revenue of $217 million in 2019, while the revenue from new business, including international projects, increased by 38% reaching $37 million in 2019.
Intellectual Computer Systems Holding (ICS Holding LLC) is a Russian multidisciplinary IT group whose focus area includes investment, management and consolidation of the technology, media and telecom sector. ICS Holding brings together 25 IT companies, including the holdings Citadel, Forpost, KNS Group (YADRO), Kryptonit and Nexign. By the end of 2019, ICS Holding entered the list of top-10 Russian IT groups by Cnews ranking.
The total number of employees working in companies exceeds 6,000 people, and the geography of business covers all regions of Russia, as well as several countries near and far abroad. Among its priorities are the digital transformation of enterprise companies, information security, data storage systems, big data management and analytics, brings together 25 IT companies, predictive analytics, cryptography and quantum computing, machine learning and artificial neural networks, blockchain technology, Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Internet of Things (IoT).The mission of the Holding is to facilitate the development of a digital economy in Russia and to support domestic IT talent in various business sectors.