June 12, 2012
NTT Com to Launch Globally Seamless Security Outsourcing ? Managed Security Services
TOKYO, JAPAN. NTT Communications Corporation (NTT Com) announced today the coming launch of its new Managed Security Services for total outsourcing of security risk management solutions matched to the customer’s specific ICT environment. The service, which starts on June 29, minimizes enterprise customers’ security risks by leveraging NTT Com’s extensive know-how as a global telecom operator and its partnerships with security research institutes.
Primary features of the Managed Security Services are as follow:
– Unified security management ranging from on-cloud systems such as NTT Com’s Enterprise Cloud to on-premise systems, incorporating a variety of security solutions matched to each customer’s specific ICT environment.
– Correlation analyses of security logs and visualization of potential risks by specialists, enabling full-layer security for a wide variety of ICT resources, from devices such as PCs to network, servers and applications, to protect against external threats such as targeted attacks, information leaks and abnormal behavior in intranets.
– 24/7 support from over 400 experts in 12 countries, working in partnership with NTT Com subsidiaries Integralis and Secode, leading providers of security services in Europe.
Specific services include the following:
– Vulnerability assessment and profiling: Analysis of application and network status using unique analytical methods and reports on potential risks. Implementation of security measures also is supported.
– Separate security measures for networks, web access, e-mail, applications and databases, and PCs and servers: Measures include detection of and protection against external unauthorized access and virus infections via boundaries between LAN and WAN, devices, or virtual machines (i.e., a server that is separated from one server computer and operates on own operating system and applications.) Also, files exchanged via networks can be checked for unknown threats, such as targeted attacks.
– Data security: Prevention of confidential information leaks.
For details about services and fee structures, please visit www.ntt.com/mss_e/index.html
Managed Security Services will also be an option available to customers of Enterprise Cloud, NTT Com’s new enterprise cloud service announced on June 11.
The Managed Security Services will be exhibited during Interop Tokyo 2012 at Makuhari Messe (Chiba, Japan) from June 13 to 15. Please visit www.ntt.com/interop.
NTT Com, under its Global Cloud Vision announced in October 2011, is leveraging strengths as a telecom operator to provide total ICT outsourcing services, from networks and data centers to applications, all on a seamless, end-to-end, one-stop basis, to meet customer needs for cloud-based ICT systems.
About NTT Communications Corporation
NTT Communications provides consultancy, architecture, security and cloud services to optimize the information and communications technology (ICT) environments of enterprises. These offerings are backed by the company’s worldwide infrastructure, including IPv4/IPv6 Global Tier-1 IP Network, Arcstar Universal One? VPN network reaching over 150 countries, and over 120 secure data centers. NTT Communications’ solutions leverage the global resources of NTT Group companies including Dimension Data, NTT DOCOMO and NTT DATA. Further information: www.ntt.com | www.twitter.com/nttcom | www.facebook.com/nttcomtv