6th October 2011
ProtoCall One to promote Genesys Software-as-a-Service solution at Call Centre and Customer Management Expo
– company sees steady growth during 2011 and addresses changing market dynamics with innovative new services
· Managed services revenue grows 50 percent in first half of 2011
· Launched G-Cloud™, the UK’s only Genesys Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solution to address growing demand
· Live Manual™ unique Genesys operational advice and mentoring service sees strong demand
· Company expands global footprint with opening of development and support centre in India
ProtoCall One, the leading systems integrator and service provider specialising in contact centre solutions has announced steady growth in strategic areas of its business throughout 2011. Its managed services business grew by 50 percent to June 2011 with wins across all business sectors.
The raft of new business wins includes a multi-year global managed services contract for an oil and gas company; a multi-year support contract for a major ‘blue light’ customer; consultancy services, delivering a contact centre technology strategy review, for a large insurance services provider; and a customer contact strategy consultancy engagement with a leading public sector body.
Jason Sparks, commercial director, ProtoCall One commented “The overriding win-factor across new business is our high level of Genesys knowledge. Customers warm to the fact that, with over fifty complex Genesys implementations under our belts, we know Genesys inside and out. Clearly this message provides the high level of supplier confidence required”.
The company launched two new services in the first half of 2011 to address market demand:
· G-Cloud™, the UK’s only Genesys based Software-as-a-Service solution. G-Cloud™ provides a fast and cost-effective alternative to the lengthy and expensive premise, or enterprise, route of developing, or increasing, contact centre agent positions. The service delivers market leading Genesys functionality to contact centre managers and enables agent positions to be set up in days, and not months, via a per-seat pricing model reducing capital expense. The company delivered its first G-Cloud™ service to a leading customer communications outsourcer which needed a feature-rich contact centre platform to differentiate its customer offerings, on a flexible, on-demand basis.
· Live Manual™, a Genesys operational advice and mentoring service. Live Manual™ saw strong interest at the ProtoCall One Genesys Workforce Management user group forum in June 2011 with over 40 percent of attendees registering for the new service. An early adopter of the service, reported that Live Manual™ assisted its team to understand numerous Genesys operational queries, and enhanced its knowledge of Genesys Workforce Management issues – which enabled it to “work smarter and deliver excellent customer service”.
Faraz Khan, managing director, ProtoCall One, commented “During 2011 we continued to show our customers how to leverage Genesys technology to deliver an enhanced customer experience, improved workforce effectiveness and reduced costs. Additionally, in forecasting current growth challenges across the market, we sought to develop new services addressing key business needs like limited CAPEX availability, limited internal IT capabilities, and the need to drive efficiencies in customer contact operations”.
Jason Sparks, commercial director, ProtoCall One, added “Our communication with businesses indicates a continuing need for technology refreshes, improvements and expansion, albeit that they are fiscally challenged, and hence hand-tied to address these areas. I am delighted to have been able to address these needs directly with our new G-Cloud™ and Live Manual™ services”.
The company also extended its global footprint during the first half of 2011 with the opening of a development and support centre in Delhi, India. The centre allows ProtoCall One to tap into the rich seam of expert knowledge in the region to deliver a wide range of managed services to its multi-national customers.
ProtoCall One is available to discuss G-Cloud™ – ‘Genesys in the Cloud’, and ways that Genesys software improves contact centre performance at the Call Centre and Customer Management Expo Consultancy Clinic, London, Olympia, on 11th and 12th October. Additionally, Paul Weald, ProtoCall One strategy director, is presenting a session entitled ‘The decision factors when choosing a cloud based contact centre’ in the Call Centre and Customer Management Expo solutions theatre on 12th October at 10.15am.
About ProtoCall One:
ProtoCall One is a leading systems integrator and service provider specialising in contact centre solutions. With its unique blend of operational and technical expertise, it utilises technology to deliver its clients an enhanced customer experience, improved workforce effectiveness, increased customer loyalty, and reduced costs. The company is recognised as the leading authority on Genesys, the world’s number one contact centre solution, and it has experience of over fifty global deployments.
Building on its expertise, the company has developed G-Cloud™, a unique and innovative Genesys SaaS environment. G-Cloud™ enables the rapid deployment of contact centre agents and is available with no capital expenditure, low up-front costs and a convenient monthly service charge. The service improves how contact centres connect with their customers across multiple contact channels including email, web chat, SMS and social media. It assists in improving customer experience, managing agent efficiency and effectiveness KPIs, and optimising inbound and outbound productivity. G-Cloud™ is complemented by a range of tailored operational best practice advice and end-user training packages, backed up by the unique Live Manual™ support service, which helps customers maximise the use of G-Cloud™.
ProtoCall One delivers innovative solutions for major UK and global organisations, across multiple business sectors, like the NSPCC, Dow Corning and The Metropolitan Police, and works alongside service provider partners like BT and Cable & Wireless Worldwide. The company supports customers from its offices in the UK, Australia and India. For more information visit www.pc-1.co.uk
ProtoCall One sales enquiries:
Jason Sparks, Commercial Director, ProtoCall One
Tel: +44 (0)7966 076585. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
ProtoCall One marketing enquiries:
Rob Sherwin, Head of Marketing, ProtoCall One
Tel: +44 (0) 07765 231023. Email: email@example.com