RFFM3482E SINGLE-BAND FRONT END MODULE
RFMD’s new RFFM3482E Front End Module (FEM) is a single-chip integrated FEM for high-performance WiFi applications in the 2.4GHz to 2.5GHz ISM band. It addresses the need for aggressive size reduction for typical 802.11b/g/n front end designs and greatly reduces the number of components outside of the core chipset. RFFM3482E has an integrated b/g/n power amplifier, directional power detector, Rx balun, and Tx filtering. It is also capable of switching between WiFi Rx, WiFi Tx, and Bluetooth Rx/Tx operations. In a 3mmx3mmx0.45mm, 16-pin package, this module meets or exceeds the RF front end needs of 802.11b/g/n WiFi RF systems.
- Single Module Radio Front End
- Single Voltage Supply 3.0V to 4.8V
- Integrated 2.5GHz b/g/n Amplifier, Rx Balun and Tx/Rx Switch and Directional Power Detector
- POUT=17dBm, 11g, OFDM at ≤3.5% EVM and POUT =21.5dBm, Meeting 11b Mask
- IEEE802.11b/g/n WiFi Applications
- Single-Chip RF Front End Module
- 2.5GHz ISM Bands Applications
- WiFi Systems
- Portable Battery-Powered Equipment
- Optional Bluetooth Sharing of Single Antenna Port
This product is now available for purchase. Pricing begins at $1.91 each for 100 pieces.
For more information on RFFM3482E, visit