Satmetrix® Adds Advanced Customer Experience Management Features for Businesses Using Net Promoter® to Recover Detractors and Mobilise Promoters
Highlights include sophisticated Automated Comment Tagging and Categorisation as well as powerful Social Media Special Offer Sharing
London, December 13, 2011 – Satmetrix®, the Net Promoter® software company, today announced state-of-the-art enhancements to its Net Promoter in the Cloud customer experience management software products. This latest and most feature-rich release yet empowers businesses to more effectively identify and recover detractors to reduce customer churn; easily mobilise promoters through social media with special offers and incentives to generate new customers; and obtain more powerful insights to hold managers and their employees accountable for improving loyalty.
“With these new and enhanced features businesses are receiving baked-in best practices to help them build a successful customer experience using Net Promoter,” said Richard Owen, president and CEO of Satmetrix. “As a result, they will be able to easily and quickly focus resources on activities that will improve their Net Promoter Score (NPS®) and achieve real business results.”
Major advances in the new release include:
· Mobilise Promoters – Satmetrix’s new feature of mobilising Promoters enables businesses to generate new customer leads by inviting their promoters to easily post a link to a page with a special offer and/or coupon and share it with friends and colleagues from their Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn account.
· Text Analytics – The automated comment tagging engine automatically categorises survey comments with themes and sentiments after surveys are submitted, eliminating the need for time-consuming manual tagging. This advancement allows companies to understand and examine in real-time what customers are saying in order to take immediate action. It is available in eight European languages.
· Role-based Alerts – New alerting enhancements allow businesses to automatically route critical customer data across their enterprise to the right person to close the loop faster and more effectively.
· Business View for Managers – With this new report managers get a full view of their customer experience efforts with an executive summary that displays results and trends against targets, answers key questions and governs accountability for each reporting area.
· Performance Scorecard for Key Accounts – A single view report of survey response rates and NPS for account managers or executives to understand account health and risk and drive action. Reports can be grouped by account or survey and exported to a PDF or PowerPoint during the survey wave or renewal cycle.
· CRM Connect – Within their CRM systems, users of salesforce.com and Oracle CRM On Demand can get a 360 degree look at critical customer experience data by contact, account, region and more by adding links to Xperience charts, dashboards and customer feedback.
· Other features include Multi-Modal Survey Enhancements and Multi-Language Operating System support for PowerPoint and Outlook plug-ins.
Satmetrix is the leading provider of cloud-based customer experience software for companies worldwide. As co-developer of the industry-leading Net Promoter® methodology, its applications deliver full process support to help companies reduce customer churn, mobilise loyal promoters, generate more powerful insights and drive customer obsession through accountability. With experience on more than 700 deployments in 40 languages, Satmetrix has the knowledge to accelerate the success of customer experience efforts using Net Promoter. Satmetrix is headquartered in San Mateo, Calif. with offices in London, New York, Paris and India.
Britt Davies, Field Marketing Director, Satmetrix
+44(0)845 371-1044 [email protected]
Matt Manners, Managing Director, Onva Consulting
+44 (0)7799 876473 [email protected]