Satmetrix Delivers Best-in-Class Customer Experience Management Software Within Reach of Every Business with NPS® Go
Cloud-based subscription software enables small-to-medium-sized companies and departmental buyers to see benefits within weeks
London. – Dec. 8, 2011 – Satmetrix, the Net Promoter® software company, has brought its best practice customer experience technology within the reach of every business with the launch today of NPS® Go! and NPS® Go+, the latest additions to its Net Promoter in the Cloud software applications. Fast and powerful, the NPS Go product editions make it easy for businesses of all sizes to do the four things they need to do to a build a successful customer experience using Net Promoter: reduce customer churn, mobilise loyal promoters, generate more powerful insights and drive customer obsession through accountability.
“NPS Go provides the fastest path to Net Promoter System value for companies of all sizes,” said Richard Owen, President & CEO of Satmetrix. “With our built-in templates and proven processes, any small or medium-size business can easily and quickly design their survey, get reliable customer feedback and take immediate action in just days to improve their businesses’ Net Promoter Score – and customer experience – over time.”
Benefits of both NPS Go! and NPS Go+ for small-to-medium-sized businesses include:
- Survey Design to Customer Feedback in a matter of days – best-practice question libraries, proven survey design templates and time-tested email communication processes to obtain reliable customer feedback
- Mobilising Promoters – seamless transition to nurture promoters to generate positive word of mouth via social media as well as traditional marketing methods
- Alerts and Action Planning – real-time alerts integrated and pushed to key employees via Microsoft Outlook to rescue detractors and drive accountability across the organisation
- Charts, Dashboards and Push Reports – easy to use interactive charts, dashboards and automated “push” reports to understand and take action on the current state of your businesses’ customer loyalty.
- Flexible Survey Configuration – built-in Net Promoter methodology and survey expertise to easily create surveys that fit with your programme needs and corporate brand.
- Easy-to-use Administrative Tools – a range of powerful tools that streamline programme management enterprise-wide.
NPS Go! available on a free trial basis
Satmetrix now offers a free trial of NPS Go! to qualified companies. This will enable companies to have an active programme in a matter of days and therefore establish a clear business case for continuing. The cloud-based subscription model means that all the benefits of a ‘customer obsession’ programme are then available for a modest fee per month. Companies that start with NPS Go! can upgrade to NPS Go+ at any time.
For more information contact:
Britt Davies, Field Marketing Director, Satmetrix
+44(0) 845 371-1044 Britt.firstname.lastname@example.org
Matt Manners, Managing Director, Onva Consulting
+44 (0)1932 268 323 email@example.com
Satmetrix is the leading provider of cloud-based customer experience software for companies worldwide. As co-developer of the industry-leading Net Promoter® methodology, its applications deliver full process support to help companies reduce customer churn, mobilise loyal promoters, generate more powerful insights and drive customer obsession through accountability. With experience on more than 700 deployments in 40 languages, Satmetrix has the knowledge to accelerate the success of customer experience efforts using Net Promoter. Satmetrix is headquartered in San Mateo, Calif. with offices in London, New York, Paris and India.