SDL Strengthens its Customer Experience Cloud with New Releases of SDL Social and SDL Campaigns
New capabilities empower digital marketers to focus on the consumer and create more engaging customer experiences
WAKEFIELD, Mass. and MAIDENHEAD, UK – March 25 2014 – SDL (LSE: SDL) announces new cloud-based solution capabilities across two key pillars of the SDL portfolio: SDL Social and SDL Campaigns. The latest release within SDL’s Customer Experience Cloud (CXC) continues the ongoing focus on cloud delivery and provides enhanced capabilities for digital marketers. New features allow marketers to incorporate past buyer activities, while arming them with insights into future behaviours to intelligently structure more impactful and engaging marketing campaigns, greatly increasing the return on investment.
Today’s digital marketers need solutions that provide the insight and actionable data to engage the always-connected customer. In this strategic release stemming from the January announcement of the CXC, SDL has enhanced the solutions portfolio with SDL Social and SDL Campaigns, empowering digital marketers to meet these needs across all customer touchpoints. Combining these solutions, marketers across the globe gain the ability to deliver impactful experiences throughout the customer journey, regardless of device or location, improving customer acquisitions and powering continuous digital campaigns.
SDL Social, as delivered through the SDL Customer Experience Cloud, provides marketers with the insights necessary to properly allocate digital marketing resources to improve targeting, engagement and ROI for customer acquisition. This new release offers a completely re-designed user experience providing richer context and data visualisations to drive actions across the marketing organisation.
New features of SDL Social include:
- SDL Customer Journey Analytics – Enhanced modelling of the quality of experiences that make up the customer’s buying journey
- Optimised User Experience for Business Users – Increased access to superior customer conversations and social data with easy-to-interpret charts, graphs and data visualisations
- Pre-packaged Integration with the SDL Customer Experience Cloud – Seamless integration with other SDL applications, accelerating the ability to acquire customers, campaign globally and provide more contextually relevant experiences
Formerly known as the SDL Intelligent Marketing Suite, SDL Campaigns, delivered through the SDL Customer Experience Cloud, enables marketers to maintain a continuous cycle of engagement and understanding along each customer’s unique journey. With these enhancements, marketers can listen to what the customer wants and engage with them at the right time, with the right message, in the right tone of voice, across the right channel, resulting in an enterprise-class marketing user experience for today’s digital marketers.
With this release, SDL Campaigns delivers:
- A Robust Set of Platform Enhancements – Release includes seamless integration across the SDL ecosystem, simplified cross-product navigation with single sign-on and a unified look and feel
- New Digital Intelligence Offering – Enables real-time decision making and smarter campaign planning through the capture of real-time web interaction data
- Advanced Campaign Segmentation Interface – Powerful and easy-to-use, incorporates the strength and best-in-class features of the former Alterian AMS Selection Planner
“SDL has the unique ability to help marketers understand and define who their customers are, what they want and how to reach them through data driven insights,” said Dennis van der Veeke, CTO at SDL. “Part of today’s challenge in reaching the millennial audience is the ability to continuously engage the consumer with highly targeted content. Through the cloud delivery of SDL Social and SDL Campaigns, marketers now have the insight needed to drive digital experiences that result in increased ROI for organisations across the globe.”
SDL will host a global webcast on Wednesday, April 2, 2014 at 11 a.m. EDT to preview the new features available in this release. To register and find out more details, please visit the event site here – http://goo.gl/dUtf8U
SDL (LSE: SDL) allows companies to optimize their customers’ experience across the entire buyer journey. Through its web content management, analytics, social intelligence, campaign management and translation services, SDL helps organizations leverage data-driven insights to understand what their customers want, orchestrate relevant content and communications, and deliver engaging and contextual experiences across languages, cultures, channels and devices.
SDL has over 1,500 enterprise customers, over 400 partners and a global infrastructure of 70 offices in 38 countries. We also work with 72 of the top 100 brands. For more information, please visit http://www.sdl.com/.