Enjoy our 15% Member Discount on Registrations
We are pleased to announce that we are supporting the Telecoms Regulation Forum 2014. The signature regulation event in the telecoms industry globally returns entirely rejuvenated for 2014.
Now in its 8th year, this highly tailored and targeted summit brings together the entire industry ecosystem to holistically analyse every key regulatory talking point today. More than 40 international speakers from all corners of the industry will cover everything; from NGA & Cloud to Spectrum & TV Whitespace, Data Privacy, Net Neutrality and Competition.
As a Media Partner on the event, we are pleased to extend an exclusive 15% discount to our members. Please Quote: MTR15 when registering, to avail this discount.
Whats on the Agenda?
At the top of the agenda in 2014 is an in-depth analysis of the European Commission’s proposal for a unified Digital Single Marketplace for the European Telecommunications industry; employing multiple perspectives on the fundamental shift in regulation across the region.
We are also delighted to announce afternoon tracks dedicated to Spectrum & TV Whitespace Regulation, with a focus on understanding current spectrum service provider requirements, and analysis on the potential that Whitespace & Weightless (M2M) technologies pose to mobile network operators.
Download your Brochure
Outstanding line up of speakers featuring…
- Ed Richards, Chief Executive, Ofcom UK
- Simon Milner, Policy Director, Facebook
- Roberto Viola, DDG, European Commission
- Nick Blades, Chief Regulatory Officer, Telefonica Europe
- Goran Marby, Director General & Chairman 2014, PTS & BEREC
- Markus Reinisch, Group Public Policy Director, Vodafone
- William Webb, CEO, Weightless SIG
- Rickard Granberg, Head of Regulation and Compliance, TalkTalk Group
- Jean-Jacques Sahel, Director, EMEA Policy and International Organisations, Microsoft
- Julian Ashworth, Director Group Industry Policy, BT
- Catherine Smadja, Head of Special Projects – Policy & Strategy, BBC
- Inge Hansen, Head of Spectrum, EE
- Gabriel Solomon, Head of Public Policy, GSMA
- Karim Antonio Lesina, Vice President, International External Affairs, AT&T
Book your delegate space today!
Register now to take advantage of the 15% member discount. Quote: MTR15 when registering.
3 Easy Ways to Register:
1. Online: Visit the website
2. Email Customer Services at: [email protected]
3. Telephone the Bookings Hotline: +44 (0) 207 017 7825
Make a great start to 2014, and don’t miss out on the most valuable 2 days in the industry.
The Telecoms Regulation Forum 2014 Team
Connect With Us