Please read these terms carefully before using this site this website is provided by Connect-World and may be used for informational purposes only. By using the site or downloading materials from the site, you agree to abide by the terms and conditions set forth in this notice. If you do not agree to abide by these terms and conditions do not use the site or download materials from the site.
Subject to the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement, Connect-World grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right to access, use and display this site and the materials thereon. You agree not to interrupt or attempt to interrupt the operation of the site in any way.
Connect-World authorizes you to view and download the information (“Materials”) at this website (“Site”) only for your personal, non-commercial use. This authorization is not a transfer of title in the Materials and copies of the Materials and is subject to the following restrictions:
1) you must retain, on all copies of the Materials downloaded, all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the Materials.
2) you may not modify the Materials in any way or reproduce or publicly display, perform, or distribute or otherwise use them for any public or commercial purpose.
3) you must not transfer the Materials to any other person unless you give them notice of, and they agree to accept, the obligations arising under these terms and conditions of use. You agree to abide by all additional restrictions displayed on the Site as it may be updated from time to time. This Site, including all Materials, is copyrighted and protected by worldwide copyright laws and treaty provisions. You agree to comply with all copyright laws worldwide in your use of this Site and to prevent any unauthorized copying of the Materials. Except as expressly provided herein, Connect-World does not grant any express or implied right to you under any patents, trademarks, copyrights or trade secret information.
Third Party Sites
As a convenience to you, Connect-World may provide, on this Site, links to websites operated by other entities. If you use these sites, you will leave this Site. If you decide to visit any linked site, you do so at your own risk and it is your responsibility to take all protective measures to guard against viruses or other destructive elements. Connect-World makes no warranty or representation regarding, and does not endorse, any linked websites or the information appearing thereon or any of the products or services described thereon. Links do not imply that Connect-World or this Site sponsors, endorses, is affiliated or associated with, or is legally authorized to use any trademark, trade name, logo or copyright symbol displayed in or accessible through the links, or that any linked site is authorized to use any trademark, trade name, logo or copyright symbol of Connect-World or any of its affiliates or subsidiaries.
External Links to the Site
All links to the Site must be approved in writing by Connect-World, except that Connect-World consents to links in which:
1. the link is a text-only link containing only the name “XYZ Co.”
2. the link “points” only to www.xyz.com and not to deeper pages
3. the link, when activated by a user, displays that page full-screen in a fully operable and navigable browser window and not within a “frame” on the linked website
4. the appearance, position, and other aspects of the link may neither create the false appearance that an entity or its activities or products are associated with or sponsored by Connect-World nor be such as to damage or dilute the goodwill associated with the name and trademarks of Connect-World or its Affiliates. Connect-World reserves the right to revoke this consent to link at any time and at its sole discretion.
Information Provided by You
Limitations of Damages
In no event shall connect-world or any of its subsidiaries be liable to any entity for any direct, indirect, special, consequential or other damages (including, without limitation, any lost profits, business interruption, loss of information or programs or other data on your information handling system) that are related to the use of, or the inability to use, the content, materials and functions of the site or any linked website, even if is expressly advised of the possibility of such damages.
Connect-World reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change, modify, add or remove any portion of this Agreement in whole or in part, at any time. Changes in this Agreement will be effective when notice of such change is posted. Your continued use of the Site after any changes to this Agreement are posted will be considered acceptance of those changes. Connect-World may terminate, change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Connect-World Site, including the availability of any features of the Site, at any time. Connect-World may also impose limits on certain features and services or restrict your access to parts or all of the Site without notice or liability. Connect-World may terminate the authorization, rights and license given above and, upon such termination, you shall immediately destroy all Materials.
International Users and Choice of Law
This Site is controlled, operated and administered by the Connect-World team from its offices within the United Kingdom. Connect-World makes no representation that materials at this site are appropriate or available for use at other locations outside of the United Kingdom and access to them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. You may not use the Site or export the Materials in violation of U. K. export laws and regulations. If you access this Site from a locations outside of the United Kingdom, you are responsible for compliance with all local laws. These Terms and Conditions of use shall be governed by the laws of the United Kingdom without giving effect to its conflict of laws provisions. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Connect-World and you with respect to your use of the Site. Any cause of action you may have with respect to your use of the Site must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises. If for any reason a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision of the Agreement or portion thereof, to be unenforceable, that provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent permissible so as to effect the intent of the Agreement, and the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect.