San Diego, January 15, 2015: Trango Systems, Inc., a leading global developer of high-capacity wireless backhaul equipment, today announced the launch and immediate availability of their new, license based, Trango Network Management System (NMS). Operators can now easily access and monitor Trango’s Orion, Lynx and StrataLink 24 wireless devices on their network. The Trango NMS features:
- Server/Client Architecture – Server application performs all back-end tasks without any user interface. Client application is a front-end GUI, enabling network monitoring.
- Multiple Link Views – Topological, Geographical and Logical Maps enable effective views of all Trango links on the network. Map views show link health graphically.
- Automatic discovery of Trango wireless devices – Accomplished with pre-set schedule or manual operation using an IP range and Subnet Mask.
- Trango Device Configuration – Once device is discovered and added to main topology map, users can configure RF link, management, port and other network settings.
- Performance Monitoring – Suite of metrics, alarms, event logs and historical statistics such as RSSI, MSE and other parameters enable effective management of each radio link. Visual indicators accurately detect faults across the network.
- Scheduled Bulk Operations – Save time scheduling and performing batch software upgrades, configuration back-ups and device reboots.
- Security Management – Defines user profile, access and system privileges.
- Licensing – Required license is determined by the number of devices to be managed and maximum number of client sessions that can be run simultaneously.
“We are excited to be able to offer our customers an easy-to-use, affordable, real-time monitoring system that enables maximum network reliability. Network up-time can now be optimized with minimal maintenance, saving our customers valuable time and money” stated John Seaman, Vice President of Sales at Trango Systems.
For additional information and pricing on the new Trango NMS, please contact our sales department at 858-391-0010, by e-mail at [email protected].