TTG Makes Sunday Times Deloitte Buyout Track 100
Communications specialist TTG ranked at number 84 in national league table
Global communications specialist Team Telecom Group (TTG) is celebrating being ranked 84th in the prestigious Sunday Times Deloitte Buyout Track 100.
The Sunday Times Deloitte Buyout Track lists Britain’s top 100 mid-market private-equity backed companies with the fastest-growing profits (EBITDA) over the latest two years of available accounts.
Mike Norfield, CEO at TTG, commented: “We are absolutely delighted to be included within such a well-regarded league table. Our ranking is testament to the whole team’s hard work and commitment to our strategy of continuous growth and customer service excellence.”
TTG underwent a £32.8m management buyout 21 months ago, and since then has invested significantly in developing new technologies such as DMR which are driving its global growth – international sales now account for 51% of the group’s business.
A typical Sunday Times Buyout Track 100 company has an average 2 year profit growth ranging from 25% pa to 180% pa, and profits ranging between £3m and £50m, with sales of £20m and £500m. Private equity houses should hold at least a 20% stake in the company.
The Buyout Track 100 awards dinner will be held at the Jumeirah Carlton Tower Hotel in London, on Tuesday 13 March 2012.
About Team Telecom Group
Team Telecom Group is a unique blend of individual specialist telecommunications companies providing complete turnkey telecoms solutions for corporate clients in the UK and worldwide. Each component company provides a unique ingredient to the Team Telecom mix whilst driving growth and shareholder value through independent and distinctive competencies. Team Telecom Group constitutes the following businesses:
- Indigo – Supplier of turnkey mobile & fixed telecoms solutions
- Simoco Group – Leading radio design and communications manufacturer, operating with Team Simoco in the UK and ComGroup in Australia
- ComGroup Australia – Mobile Radio (PMR) manufacturer, distributor and integrator
- Team Simoco – Mobile Radio (PMR) manufacturer, distributor and integrator
- Air Radio – UK supplier of Wireless Voice and Data Solutions, including Private Business Radio Solutions (PMR)
- C&C Technology – award winning IT services provider