UK households get poor value from bundled TV, broadband and telecoms packages
A report* has found that UK households are spending £195.35 annually on unwatched TV channels when they buy them as part of a bundled television, broadband and home phone package.
New Call Telecom, the leading value telecoms and broadband provider, has long argued that customers are poorly served by entertainment packages which give them services they often do not want or use.
When it comes to telecoms and broadband, household budgets can be better spent on specific value services than buying a collection of services and New Call, whose Primus Saver brand offers low priced residential broadband and phone services with a UK-based contact centre, is focused on giving customers the best deal.
Nigel Eastwood, Chief Executive of New Call Telecom, commented: “Value is a key concern for households and some bundled packages of TV, broadband and telephone just don’t provide it. We are determined to always deliver honest value for money to all out customers.”
*Report: Vision and Value 2014 by Freeview.
About New Call Telecom
New Call Telecom is a dynamic telecoms service provider run by an experienced team of UK telecoms professionals. New Call Telecom provides telecommunication services in the UK under the following retail brands:
· Primus Saver (home phone, line rental, broadband and fibre)
· Primus Business (a complete portfolio of telecommunications solutions for business)
· Planet Talk (a range of discount international calling services)
· Just Dial (a range of discount international calling services)
· Rate Buster (a range of discount international calling services)